ARE THERE CLASS SESSIONS?
No. Our weekly classes start in September and end in June, like regular school. Students can start any month. Class enrollment remains open throughout the year.
WILL MY CHILD BE BEHIND IF THEY JOIN A CLASS A FEW MONTHS IN?
No, not at all. We have new students every month.
CAN YOU HOLD A SPOT FOR MY CHILD AND I'LL JUST PAY WHEN I GET THERE?
- No, we don't hold spots. The only way to guarantee a spot in the class is to register here, on our website.
THE CLASS SAYS "SOLD OUT" ON IT. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- That means the class is currently full. You should go back to our class schedule under the classes tab on our menu and select the day you're looking for on our "Classes" drop down menu and find another class to join.
WHY DO I HAVE TO REGISTER ONLINE?
Because it's the most efficient way
Our online registration...
- Reduces the likelihood of errors & confusion
- Eliminates the problem of illegible handwriting
- Faster and easier than manual registration
- Better for the the environment
- Look at CLASS SCHEDULE when you get to website
- Click CLASSES on top & choose the day of the class
- Choose the CLASS
- Click "ADD TO CART"
- Answer questions & enter payment info when prompted
- Check your inbox for instant CONFIRMATION EMAIL
MAKE UP CLASSES
Stuff happens... illness, vacation, etc... Missed classes can be made up, but must be scheduled with us in advanced.
STUDENTS ARE ENTITLED TO THE FOLLOWING AMOUNT OF COMPLIMENTARY MAKE UP CLASSES:
2 - 3 MONTHS OF CLASSES = 1
4 - 6 MONTHS OF CLASSES = 2
7 - 8 MONTHS OF CLASSES = 3
9 - 10 MONTHS OF CLASSES = 4
UNUSED MAKE UP CLASSES EXPIRE AT THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.
DO YOU OFFER TRIAL CLASSES?
Yes, for new students only.